- Being an Epicurean
- Sugar- How Sweet Is It?
- Daals (lentils, beans and pulses)
- Let’s start at the beginning- making the connection
- Juices : Are they as good as they look?
- Exciting Variety in Natural Foods
- Herbal Teas
- " I'll just have a salad "
- Tea Time Walnuts
- How do you drink your water?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Here are various ways to get your recommended water intake. Try which one works best for you: 1. Plain-cold/hot/room temperature/luke warm. 2. With mint 3. With lemon 4. Herbal-Boiled with cinnamon bark/fennel/cardamom/turmeric/ginger, etc.. As you can see, there are various … Continue reading
Once we get our fundamental connection( refer earlier post on ‘connection’ of Feb 7,2011) right with the food that we are about to eat, lets get to know what we really should be eating. There seems to be a lot … Continue reading
We all know that ‘gratitude’ needs to be an integral part of our lives and some of us may also be following that ‘religiously’. Although, on a daily basis, I suspect (pardon me for assumptions) we may just be getting … Continue reading